By becoming a member of The Arc of Blair County, you are lending your voice to a movement that is critical to individuals with developmental disabilities.
The Arc of Blair County works to:
- Make the public aware of the needs, rights and abilities of people with developmental disabilities
- Monitor progress made in the area of inclusion, such as education, employment, community living and recreation
- Encourage progressive legislation
- Provides a facility for recreation and educational programs
- Encourages pro-active involvement through educational seminars and topics
Membership with The Arc of Blair County entitles you to:
- The current events in the disability field through The Arc of Blair County monthly newsletter
- A quarterly coupon card with discounts to local establishments
- Attend any Arc program or event at The Arc of Blair County at no cost
- 10% off the rental of the Arc’s large program room – the Becky Sheetz Recreation Building – for private parties
- Free subscription to ‘The Arc Insight’, a national newspaper with up-to-the-date information on developmental disabilities
|To Become A Member:|
Download, print and complete the form by clicking on the form link below and mail to:
The Arc of Blair County,
431 Jackson Avenue,
Altoona, Pa 16602.
Donations are considered tax-deductible.